- Gum Cosmetic Surgery: Gums can protrude and look unattractive. Reshaping along with applying laminate to the area can even out minor issues. What exactly does a cosmetic dentist do?
- Teeth Whitening: If the teeth are stained and yellow from age or lifestyle choices, a bleaching agent in the form of Suit PF Series a gel, strips or liquid can be applied in order to return them to ivory white.
If patients have smiles that they often try to hide, its time for them to consult a cosmetic dentist in order to find out how they can achieve a beautiful grin that they can be proud of.
- Porcelain: Inlays or onlays may be attached in order to cover cracks or unsightly metal fillings. The damage may be a crack or simply a cavity that has progressed to the point where the nerve needs a new cover.
- Dental Implants: If a person is missing one or more teeth, dental implants are a permanent and natural looking correction. Tobacco, coffee, tea, red wine and some medications can cause the yellowing problem.
- Full or partial dental bridges: Having well made and proper fitting dentures can make all the difference between bridgework that is uncomfortable and unrealistic looking and bridgework that is gorgeous and trouble-free. Implants may be attached directly to the jawbone or if there isnt enough bone to produce a successful result, grafts may be used.
- Porcelain Veneers: This procedure will cover up discolored, cracked, and uneven teeth.
- Contouring: There are some contouring and reshaping procedures which only take a visit or two in the dental chair. Many patients have decided to replace old and worn out silver fillings with this Cream Jar JD alternative.A beautiful smile is an important feature in both business and personal life; a cosmetic dentist can make it look the absolute best. There are methods available today that include clear braces which are hardly noticeable or those that only need to be worn for a short duration.
- Braces: The braces used to straighten todays mouthfuls of teeth are different from the old metal brackets used years ago. Veneers create an extremely attractive smile which can be quite a drastic improvement. Cosmetic surgical procedures can alter this in order to give a lovely improved look. A regular dentist will keep a mouth healthy and cavity free, but one that specializes in the cosmetic aspects of dentistry can greatly improve the appearance of the teeth. If the nerve is exposed, a root canal may be necessary in order to keep the area pain free, as well.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are used when there is a need for a porcelain cap over a damaged tooth.